Duncan Archer (CLOK) joined the Orienteering Foundation as a Trustee in 2015. During his time on the board he has made a significant contribution to the Orienteering Foundation, particularly in raising our profile with the general public, including (but not limited to!):
- Refreshing our website, and continuing to maintain it, including publishing articles on our activities
- Running our social media accounts on facebook and Twitter
- Sending out our periodic email newsletters
- Coordinating our successful Coaching Days
- Actively contributing to Board discussions on strategy, grant applications, and governance
- Being a regular donor to the Orienteering Foundation
We appoint Trustees for 3 year terms, and Trustees can be reappointed for successive terms. After 2 terms Duncan has decided to step back from Trustee activities, but is keen to stay involved, as both an Ambassador in the North East of England region, and retaining some operational duties with the website and social media. You can also read more about Duncan in his biography on our Ambassadors page.
We are very grateful for everything Duncan has done for us in the last 6 years, and look forward to his continued support.