Ways to get involved with the Orienteering Foundation
The Orienteering Foundation is built on your generosity. Apart from small administration costs, all donations go towards fulfilling grant applications. We welcome all donations, no matter how large or small, and there are many ways you can donate including (but not limited to!):
- Regular monthly or yearly donation - read more here
- One-off donation - read more here
- Bequest left in your will - read about our 1%er legacy programme here
- Give while you shop - read more here
- Raise funds from your own personal adventure by setting up a personal fundraising page - read more here
- Donate volunteer expenses - read more here
To read more about what you will be supporting, check out our About Us page. Important areas of our focus (but by no means the only ones!) include technology innovation, club development and the ongoing volunteer effort project.
The easiest way to make a one-off donation, or set up regular donations, is by clicking the button below which will take you to our main campaign page on the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) website.
Other pages related to Support Us